Here’s some great news: There are effective alternatives to pharmaceuticals when it comes to treating the symptoms of depression.
I specialize in coaching clients with long-standing depression or mental health issues that have not been helped by traditional treatments such as anti-depressants or talk therapy. If you feel like you’ve tried everything that traditional treatments have to offer and are looking for natural, non-medical way to restore your health, I can help!
I offer a variety of holistic approaches to empower you to recover mental health and wellness. I provide individual tailored suggestions that are specific to your history, genetics, and lifestyle. I also offer an understanding of what you are going through, as well as the hope that you can truly start to feel better.
The reason I know this is because I struggled with major depression for more than 20 years. I know how you’re feeling. I know also know how hard it is to explain it to others who may not understand. I know how it feels to shuffle to and from doctor’s appointments and still not feel like you’re getting better.
Now that I have addressed my underlying biochemical issues, I feel like a new person. I have come to see that my depression was a gift in many ways, mostly because it has allowed me a unique perspective on how I can help others avoid the years of suffering that I went through.
Here’s a little about my approach:
- Depression, anxiety and addictions have root causes that can be identified in a natural, holistic way. The benefits of a holistic approach to mental health is that the options are generally considered safe and there are very few side effects because you are working with your body’s own natural healing abilities. A holistic approach looks at the whole person, including the mental, physical, and spiritual blocks to recovery.
- It is my belief that mental illness is primarily caused by a lack of essential nutrients. Supplementing with targeted vitamins, minerals and amino acids can bring relief from many symptoms.
- If you’ve tried changes to your diet and lifestyle, don’t be discouraged. Food and/or exercise alone is rarely enough to get the specific nutrients you may be lacking.
- Once you balance your body and support the needed neurotransmitters, you can then have more success when you are ready to address emotional and spiritual issues.
- I’ve got lots of tools in my toolbox to help you. I give practical resources and specific things you can do to help you start to alleviate symptoms, sometimes right away.
- Because your trust is important to me, I do not sell, endorse or profit from any product, vitamin, or testing modality. This is to ensure there is no conflict of interest in providing you with the best resources.
There are many factors that may be contributing to your depression. If you need help sorting out which of these might be an issue for you, and how to address resolving them, I have an abundance of information to share.
Please explore this site for more information, or complete the form below to set up a 15-minute phone consultation for $30, payable via PayPal.